The Banning Dental Group offers patients bespoke, beautiful prosthetic dental restorations in just one appointment with our CAD/CAM milling machines.
Waiting for a dental restoration such as a crown or bridge can take weeks – costing your patients time and money and causing frustration and discomfort with temporary solutions. At our practices, we can diagnose the issue, prepare the affected tooth and provide a prosthetic replacement in just one visit.
We offer our patients and referred patients the latest in dental technology, enhancing their experience and improving their experience in the dentist’s chair.
Computer aided design and computer aided manufacturing (CAD/CAM) machines are at the forefront of modern dentistry and can be used in general or cosmetic treatments to provide patients with any of the following restorations or appliances:
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Bridges
- Inlays or Onlays
- Dental implants
- Orthodontic Appliances
Our prosthetic production process has been refined and streamlined by our investment in Digital Impression Scanners and CAD/CAM milling machine systems to offer busy patients the quickest and most aesthetically pleasing results.
The process has been simplified below:
- Once the tooth has been prepared, a Digital Impression Scan is taken of the patient’s afflicted tooth or teeth and the data is passed to the CAD/CAM milling machine software
- The data is analysed and processed by the software and a virtual prosthetic restoration is created. This can be adjusted and adapted by the dental professional if necessary
- Depending on the type of material chosen, a tooth-coloured stain can be applied to achieve the most appropriate shading (alternately it can be left as white)
- The machine creates the restoration whilst the patient waits. Our dental practitioners then fit the restoration and the patient can leave the practice with a fully restored smile
Benefits for Patients
- Restoration built and applied in one visit
- Ideal for patients who don’t have time to make multiple appointments
- Restoration has been built from advanced digital information, ensuring correct size and shape
- Attractive and functional
- Strong wearing and resilient
- Increased patient satisfaction
Benefits for the Referring Dentists
- Time saving so your patients can save time and stress of multiple appointments
- Clear and detailed scan information produce crowns and fillings that fit well and feel comfortable
- Ease of storing electronic images which we can share with your team
- Greatly beneficial in both general and cosmetic dentistry so you can refer patients with a variety of dental issues
Offer your patients the future of dentistry when you refer to the Banning Dental Group. Click here for more information. Back to Treatment